Breweries, Wineries, Berry Picking, Art Studios, Farmers Markets, hiking trails, biking trails, Lake Michigan boating, kayaking, fishing, canoeing.......all those things and more await you in Southwest Michigan.
There is so much to do in our area during the summer season. In addition to the below, check out our Hostfully Guidebook.
- Warren Dunes - one of the most popular state parks is less than 3 miles from us.
- Grape and Grains Tour - local winery and brewery tour
- Four Winds Casino - gambling fun and occasional live shows
- Third Coast Surf Shop - Lessons, rentals, ect out of New Buffalo
- Third Coast Paddling and Kayaking - launch spot is 10 minutes south
- Waikiki Jacks - lessons and rentals out of Warren Dunes (5 minutes north)
- Harbor Country Adventures - Wine/brew tours/boat tours out of New Buffalo
- Oselka Marina - Lots of leads for renting and chartering lake fun out of New Buffalo
- Pebblewood Country Club - Tee time 15 minutes north in Bridgman
- Acorn Theater - Historic location in Three Oaks for theater entertainment
- U-Pick Farms - (we are Berrien County) - many in the area for the spring, summer, and fall seasons!
- Chikaming Township swimming & hiking (see interactive map below)
|We want to ensure you have a great time visiting - so if there is anything we can do to help you with finding activities in the area, feel free to reach out!|